Thesis Concept 1: Module 2


For my persona I chose "Stephanie Martinez," because she's a San Antonio resident and she's looking for new CBD edibles products that aren't currently in the market. I tried to make as many steps as possible. One thing I wondered is how she would take CBD for insomnia with chocolate, and the timing of when she would take it for that. I'm sure it was fine taking it for the day since she is also stresses, but I'm going to be sure. 

What I learned in this process is how intertwine my keywords are. When sketching logos, I realized that I didn't refer to my last keyword (dimensional) primarily because it's an idea I want for the overall packaging/branding system. Even though I found a few potential names, I'm a bit stuck since I realized while sketching that some of the names I chose are either too long or too imbalanced as a whole (ex: 210 Confection). For the name, I didn't want to go to specific like saying "candy," because I don't want to be restricted with potential growth in the future even though my thesis only involves edibles. 
A part of me wanted to go mystical and do "Bruja Botanica," but that name was already taken from another business in another state. That was an issue I ran into, having fun simple names taken. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TFIs update

Thesis 3: Module 10

Thesis 3: Module 8