Thesis 2: Module 4

This week I narrowed down my flavors. For deliverable 4, I decided for the chocolate CBD bars to be the focus  while the other components (truffles and hot cocoa), be secondary. Because of this the bars will have the most flavors and be available in a gift set. 

I also did some further color studies and narrowed it down. It's pretty much the same, but I try to focus more on distributing the primary colors predominantly.

I was originally organizing my thesis book chronologically, but after reading the module 4 material, I decided to arrange it to deliverables. For example, the branding would go first, showing the process of the logo and the proceeding branding materials. I'm attaching the "visual system" section; which I'm still working on. I have a "photography" placeholder, but I'm not sure if that area is needed since I'll be using Adobe Dimension for packaging display. I also realized that I may need other background ideas/patterns that are designed for print/book layouts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TFIs update

Thesis 3: Module 10

Thesis 3: Module 8