Thesis 3: Module 10

This week, I worked on a few "house keeping" things from my deliverables. This included transferring the files from my temporary laptop to my computer and organizing the files one what's needed to be mocked up. Upon seeing what was left, I realized that some of the deliverables had the wrong website and so I was going through each deliverables to make sure it's correct. Upon doing that I also found some inconsistent typography. This was like a domino effect of edits I found.

I recorded myself speaking about my deliverables in the PDF presentation. This presentation will go after my Thesis video presentation. I'm thinking the structure will go something like: 

1) Thesis Video
2) Thesis Presentation (app video demo within it)
3) Question/Anser section

I'm not sure if this is correct, but I'm hoping to find out more in the upcoming weeks.

Going through my presentation has helped me see what structure to do my presentation and how I need to get used to talking about my products. I still need to finish mocking my deliverables on Dimension. Some of the current mocks I had, like the app video doesn't work like I thought it would, it ended up not recording most of the video on the phone mock; so I'm trying to find another way to put it together. For some reason Adobe XD (old and new version) doesn't open for me since my computer updated to Big Sur OS, so if anyone knows of a solution for that, please let me know. 

Overall, this week was eye opening, but still helpful to finding what solutions I need to do in the following weeks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TFIs update

Thesis 3: Module 8