This one is pretty lengthy, but it serves it's purpose to jog my writing skills, so I'm just going to upload as images instead of text. FYI, these are just ramblings and writing; please excuse grammatical and spelling errors.
The past few weeks I've been steadily working on my deliverables, presentation, and process book. I'm still working on the minor details, but overall my thesis is complete. I do think there's more I can expand upon my thesis after my presentation so I'm looking forward to exploring more and putting my thesis in my portfolio. There have been a lot of trials for me this semester, but I think everything came together towards the end. I look forward to seeing where my thesis takes me and how my final semester will wrap up my degree next semester.
This week was pretty hectic getting ready for my user testing sessions. I had a few different instances of user testers one in person, one virtually, and one survey. In total I have 8 responses/user testers from this past week. In module 6, I'll incorporate what I learned from their responses into my deliverables. A couple of insights I remembered from the week is to have more of a buying incentive. For the app, this includes a coupon or deal for newcomers to buy the product. The packaging, will have more of a take-away gift, like how the bars packaging have the illustration wrapper; but instead I'll change to a perforated card. I also became aware of being more transparent in my packaging as far as the differences between each type of CBD and to make the packaging more sustainable. The CBD store owner suggested conveying the product is made of seed paper so it's biodegradable and can have a new life as a flower/plant. I learned a lot in my user testing, but I know the...
1.1 Self Reflection The six or seven milestones that have defined my life are: 1) Receiving my dog, Naomi When I was 13 I got my dog Naomi. It made me more responsible for my age and take into consideration what it takes to take care of her. I also learned about “common” diseases dogs get like Parvo as a puppy, a disease which killed Naomi’s sister. But, mistakes are learned. When Naomi was six (people years), she was diagnosed with a severe case of heartworm. Heartworms are caused by infected mosquitos and my home town of Corpus Christi TX, was infested with them, especially in the summer. I decided to treat her slowly, knowing she wouldn’t be able to handle the toxicity of the “quick” method since she was always hyper. Fortunately, she got out of it and is now heart-worm free. My dog also gave me perspective on love and opened my heart more. 2) Picking up my first art utensils I’m sure my first art supplies as a kid included crayons and pencils. However, I always remembered my ...
Comments
Post a Comment