Week2_Notes 9_17

Was writing up some ideas. I want to make my TFI stronger, plus I need to add another one, so here's what I wrote on my spiral. I've also thought of more ideas to brainstorm for an update TFI.





General Ideas (problems): 
Irony 
-It’s everywhere
-People don’t get it
Puns
-It’s everywhere; especially the bad ones
-Saturation
-Everyone uses  it

Sarcasm
-Most people don’t get it
-It can come off as mean
-Is there nice sarcasm???
CBD
-Over saturation yet:
-Not accessible to many
-No Delivery service in San Antonio, TX
-Not easily available products (odd ones)
Packaging
-Oversaturation
-Hard to find jobs in this
-Sometimes too wasteful

Elderly Pup Care
-Not enough education about this
-Not enough products for elderly pups (diaper alternatives)
More Creative Writing Classes
-W/O will make students board and uninspired
-Will decrease critical thinking skills/researching skills for real world



Essential Oils/Herbs
-bad rep
-not used enough 

-Not useed enough in baking goods.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TFIs update

Thesis 3: Module 10

Thesis 3: Module 8