Week_14

This was the final work week and everything came together for tomorrow's presentation. While getting my files ready, I realized that there's so much more I want to create and achieve with my thesis project. I know one of my keywords was "detailed," and I want to communicated with that in the design, but in small ways that some may not even notice. This maybe with the deliverables or even the brand's message and goals. I plan for the future of this project to grow with society and how CBD edibles plays a role in that in the San Antonio market. I plan to keep relevant by reading current articles and watching videos or even keeping up with my focus group to see how things have changed with their relationship with CBD.

I also realized this week that I need more experience with video editing and seeing what little I can do with animation, makes me want to try harder to make more advanced motion graphics—especially since one of my deliverables requires motion graphics.

Here is my Midpoint Proposal Video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TFIs update

Thesis 3: Module 10

Thesis 3: Module 8