Thesis Concept 1: Module 1

Module 1
I came up with the keywords by looking at images and pins I've saved and seeing what words describe them. Inspired by papel picado, I liked "Detailed" from last semester since I wanted to create something with high-quality, to appeal to an older audience (around 30 years old), and I think having a great attention to detail will achieve that. I also edited "bold" from last semester to "contrasting" since I believe that connects to the San Antonio vibe more and gives more room for design since contrasting can relate to color and mixed-media materials. For "dreamy," I wanted to be related to CBD product itself since it's a medicinal quality that  has a calming effect.These three keywords are intertwine with each other; providing an opportunity to create a more seamless design. 

In this process, I realized how more ornate I'm wanting for the brand and deliverables. Last semester, I was looking at a more informal bold, possibly street look, but I think it might be too "young" for my audience. Plus, I'm trying to create something to deter children away since the product is candy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TFIs update

Thesis 3: Module 10

Thesis 3: Module 8