Thesis 2: Module 6

This week I did a few updates on the branding elements and incorporated them into my app. I'm still working on the product listing and details, but I think it's getting closer. I plan to finish the app this coming week and have my focus group test it out by the end of the week. 

With the logo, I took out the starry pattern on top and instead used a sunburst; similar to how the logo was originally. 

I also mocked-up a few of the business system items and will continue to do so for next week. I plan for all of my prototypes to be comped via Photoshop. For the punch card, I might need to get creative with my photoshop skills to show that the card is punched out. 

I do have a question about comping in regards to the Thesis process book: Do the final prototypes/mockups need to be in the Thesis process book as well?

What I learned during this process is that there is a lot I need to do and I'm at a crossroads with my product's packaging or even sub-brand for their look. When designing the app, and I went to flavors, I was unsure how to describe each level (ex: Bars->Flavors->chosen flavor). I'm not sure if this is something I need to apply to the app first or the packaging. I took a break with packaging this week, to focus on the app, but it looks like it's going to have to accelerate this next week in Module 7. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TFIs update

Thesis 3: Module 10

Thesis 3: Module 8