Thesis 2: Module 10

This week I edited my CBD edibles bar packaging and did 4 options. I chose a more appropriate color to represent each flavor and stuck with a simple color palette. I personally like the first 2 color options and I think the finishes (whether it be metallic, flow, emboss or other) will help elevate the packaging more. 

I plan to do a survey on packaging this week; similar to how I did the initial one in the beginning of the semester. For my app, I plan to meet with my focus group, and hopefully a few more people to test it out. Does the user testing need to be done before Module 12 or can it be during that week? Just checking. Either way, I plan to have it done in the appropriate timeframe. 

I'm a little unsure how to put together a user testing report. I put in a summary last week for the one I did for Deliverable 1/Visual system, but I don't know if that's a good format for the next round. 

The most useful thing I learned this module is the importance of documentation and keeping work organized. I know for my process book, it's especially important. 

* * *

Cannabidiol Confections

Cannabidiol (CBD) is made from the non-psychoactive part of cannabis with. People use CBD as an “all-natural” remedy for common ailments such as anxiety, depression, insomnia, nausea, inflammation, pain, seizures and more. “Edibles” are the most popular form of consumption taken due to flavor and convenience. However, the CBD market in San Antonio Texas, is largely neglected and afflicted by the lack of access to new products and retail outlets. I plan to use design to create opportunities for new products and increase access to CBD edibles in Texas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TFIs update

Thesis 3: Module 10

Thesis 3: Module 8