Thesis 2: Module 12

This week, I conducted my user testing for my app. Unfortunately, due to the holiday, I only managed to get two people. However, they did provide great feedback on things I didn't consider before. For example, the inclusion of product descriptors for "Charms" (chocolate truffles) and "Brews" (Hot Cocoa). When I was importing my user testing results in my process book, I realized I did have a lot of good outside feedback on my project this semester. I do think that I will conduct further user testing, via survey like how I did earlier in the semester, but during break. I also plan to get insight from my cousin who is a CBD shop own in San Antonio, TX. 

I updated my app, bar packaging, and did some sketches for the other two packaging products. I'm hoping to have computer roughs next week of the remaining two products. I put a gold star by the ones I liked the most, but any feedback is appreciated. 

App link is below, you might have to copy the link and paste in new tab for it to work: https://xd.adobe.com/view/d17aca2f-63b7-4272-49cb-983d5c19d9ea-a74b/?fullscreen

So far, I do not plan on eliminating any of my deliverables from my materials matrix. Although it's too early to tell, I may potentially add a "Fiesta" event medallion for 210 Confección since "Fiesta" is a big celebration in San Antonio and I think that cultural addition will be great for merchandise.  

I think I might use my thesis project to tell a story and perhaps help facilitate the normalization of CBD and using unique products to connect to San Antonians. I'm sure my thesis can have a role in facilitating interaction; especially with the inclusion of AR. 

What I have learned this module is that every voice/opinion counts no matter how small. The two user testers this week aren't directly in my target market, but were in the target range and provided some good insight. 


* * *

Cannabidiol Confections

Cannabidiol (CBD) is made from the non-psychoactive part of cannabis with. People use CBD as an “all-natural” remedy for common ailments such as anxiety, depression, insomnia, nausea, inflammation, pain, seizures and more. “Edibles” are the most popular form of consumption taken due to flavor and convenience. However, the CBD market in San Antonio Texas, is largely neglected and afflicted by the lack of access to new products and retail outlets. I plan to use design to create opportunities for new products and increase access to CBD edibles in Texas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TFIs update

Thesis 3: Module 10

Thesis 3: Module 8