Thesis 3: Module 3

This week I worked on a few different things. I updated the app a bit and tried to make a rough on how the app would be demonstrated. I'm still learning video editing, and I was hoping Adobe Premier Rush would be more suitable for my skill level, but it ended up not working. The video turned out pixelate and the type formatting didn't have much options. I'll work on it more this week, but I'm considering hiring a video editor if it doesn't go well. 

I decided to add more illustrative elements in my bar packaging and it to be on the paper foil. The mock looks like it's on a shiny foil, but I plan for it to be more like the paper-lined foil so the image would stand out more and be easier to peel away for keeps. 

I tried out a few social media posts, and I realized that the long rectangular format of Instagram Stories fits well with the "tarot card" shape of some of the illustrations I created. So, I'm going to add a couple of Instagram stories that support offers/special deals. I'm not the biggest fan how they turned out, so I'm going to explore more this next module.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TFIs update

Thesis 3: Module 10

Thesis 3: Module 8