Thesis 3: Module 4

This week, I refined my bars packaging more and took it into Adobe Dimension for mock purposes. I dabbled with the sizes a bit and found the appropriate wrapper to use for the product. I was trying to figure out a way to make the AR video I took to go into Adobe XD, but the capabilities aren't there yet. I'm going to instead include it into the video demonstration; make it seem like it's part of the app. 

I'm realizing my process book needs a lot of work, especially with organization. I don't think the current timeline approach works well; especially given the context of the Visual System later on. 

I also planned on the user testing dates for my focus groups and will be continuing on getting ready for it in the beginning of module 5. I created a small social media graphic, with my visual system, with all the pertinent info in regards to the date of the virtual user testing and the option to do a self-directed one. Hopefully I'll get some good results and insights. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TFIs update

Thesis 3: Module 10

Thesis 3: Module 8