Thesis 3: Module 6

This week I worked on my social media posts, visual system in my process book, and did a rough storyboard of my thesis video. I didn't get to gather the insights from my user testing this week, but I plan to work on that over spring break as well as finalizing my deliverables into more updated mock-ups. 

It's been a while since I've made social media ads, but I did realized that they don't need to have too much text on them because that's what the post is for. I'm also going to work on the copy for those as well. I don't remember the name of the ad-mocks I used to do, but adparlor.com seems promising. 

Spring break is going to be me catching up on my thesis project and process book, so we'll see how it goes. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TFIs update

Thesis 3: Module 10

Thesis 3: Module 8