Thesis 2: Module 8

This week I did some updates on module 7's work. I experimented with Adobe Dimension and created the event sign in an environment. I incorporated a couple of subtle "Texas" elements which I might change around depending on feedback from this week's user testing. I'm a bit unsure about the outdoor photo I used since I'm not sure if it's "San Antonio" enough. However, I'm not sure if there's any events happening downtown nowadays to take pictures. 

I plan to have my user testing done this week with my focus group from this thesis journey. I'm going to do this via zoom; giving them the visual system ahead of time and to discuss on a given date later this week. I may also include and previews of rough packaging and app to send them.

When it comes to affordances, I want to create a positive user experience with all of the deliverables. With the app, I want to create and easy and thoughtful buying experience not seen in typical CBD sites. AR will come into play with the app and packaging, which will help consumers visualize the product without leaving their home. 

Aside from using primarily digital materials, when creating the packaging I want to keep in mind sustainability. The products will have either a way to recycle, be biodegradable, or reusable. I plan to use materials that safely house my CBD product while also keeping the environment in mind. 

The most interesting things I've learned this module is Adobe Dimension. I'm learning it for another class, but I'm also incorporating it in this class too. It makes me more aware for the environment surrounding my deliverables and how I can present it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TFIs update

Thesis 3: Module 10

Thesis 3: Module 8