Thesis Concept 1: Module 3


With the Journey Map, I decided to refine it to reflect the process the user faces when using the website. I made the Journey Map more descriptive with simple icons. I noticed how many sub pages there are, which means they aren't fully fleshed out pages, but rather pop-ups which help streamline the buying process. 

I decided to go with "210 Confección" for the name of the project's brand. I realized that I will also need to make a sub-brand for the products, but having a general brand is helpful. With sketching and comping the brand's logo, I'm trying to go with a detailed look but not too detailed where it won't translate to various sizes and medias. I'm a little stuck with the colors because I want it to be mature yet fun. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TFIs update

Thesis 3: Module 10

Thesis 3: Module 8